Information for the city of Cincinnati
Many major and diverse corporations have their head offices in Cincinnati, .The Cincinnati area is also home to .Altogether, nine Fortune 500 companies and fifteen Fortune 1000 companies have headquarters in the Cincinnati area. With nine Fortune 500 company headquarters in Cincinnati, the region ranks in the United States Top 10 markets for number of Fortune 500 headquarters per million residents, higher than New York, Boston, Chicago or Los Angeles. In addition to Fortune 500 headquarters, 400 Fortune 500 companies have a presence in Cincinnati. Cincinnati has three Fortune Global 500 companies; three of the five Global 500 companies in the state of Ohio.The largest employer in Cincinnati, Kroger, has 17,000 employees. The University of Cincinnati is the second largest, with 15,162 employees.Cincinnati (sins?nat'e, nat'?) [key], city (1990 pop. 364,040), seat of Hamilton co., extreme SW Ohio, on the Ohio River opposite Newport and Covington, Ky.; inc. as a city 1819.
The third largest city in the state, Cincinnati is the industrial, commercial, and cultural center for an extensive area including numerous suburbs in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. It is also a port with a large riverfront and good transportation facilities. Machinery; consumer goods; transportation, electric, and electronic equipment; musical instruments; metal goods; and packaged meats are among its manufactures; banking and finance also are important. Cincinnati was founded in 1788 as Losantiville; in 1790 Arthur St. Clair, the first governor of the Northwest Territory, renamed it for the Society of Cincinnati, a group of Revolutionary War officers. It was the first seat of the legislature of the Northwest Territory. After the opening of the Ohio and Erie Canal (c.1832), the city developed as a shipper of farm products and meat. Built on and below ""seven hills,"" it became known for its German iuenced cultural life.
Corruption, crime, and unrest plagued late 19th century Cincinnati; a reform movement culminated in the establishment (1924) of the city manager type of government (notable managers were Clarence A. Dykstra and Clarence O. Sherrill). Disastrous flooding struck the city in 1884 and again in 1937, after which major flood control projects were undertaken. In the 21st cent. the city's downtown and riverfront has undergone a revitalization, with the construction of new business and residential buildings and park facilities.William Howard Taft and his son Robert A. Taft were born here. Cincinnati's landmarks include the Taft Museum; Eden Park, with the Cincinnati Art Museum; the Cincinnati Museum Center in the former Union Terminal; and the Rosenthal Center for Contemporary Art. The Univ. of Cincinnati, Edgecliff College, Xavier Univ., and several other educational institutions are in Cincinnati. The city is home to the Reds, the nation's oldest professional baseball team, and the football team.
Information for the state of Ohio
"Ohio is highly industrialized, yet it also continues to draw economic riches from the earth. Among national leaders in the production of lime, clays, and salt, it is a historic center of ceramic and glass industries. Ohio's soil supports rich farms, especially where it was improved ages ago by additions of glacier-ground limestone. Although most of the state's income is derived from commerce and manufacturing, Ohio also has extensive farmland, and large amounts of corn, soybeans, hay, wheat, cattle, hogs, and dairy items are produced, although the number of family farms is rapidly dwindling.
Railroads, canals, and highways crisscrossing the state have since the late 19th cent. provided the means for transporting large amounts of raw materials and manufactures. Lake Erie ports, chiefly Toledo and Cleveland, handle iron and copper ore, coal, oil, and finished materials (including steel and automobile parts). In spite of massive industrial decline since the 1960s, which has made Ohio the center of the ""Rust Belt,"" the state retains many manufacturing centers, with an emphasis on heavy industry. Leading products include transportation equipment, primary and fabricated metals, and machinery."
If you need capital right now or are looking to expand then Invoice Factoring is the way to go.
Ohio Invoice Factoring Company
Invoice Factoring is when a commercial finance company, also known as a factor or Invoice Factoring company, purchases a business's outstanding accounts receivable. -Ohio Invoice Factoring Company
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF CASH FLOW
Ohio Invoice Factoring Company Articles
Receivables Factoring at businessinvoice.org
The benefits of using a Invoice Factoring company versus a bank loan
If you are looking for a convenient way to obtain business capital, Invoice Factoring is one of the best options available out there. From a recent study, it has been identified that many people go for bank financing in such instances, considering that it is the least expensive method of investing. However, Invoice Factoring is associated with many other advantages and we will let you know about them through this article.
A proper cash flow is something that every business in the present world should have. In addition, they need to speed up their cash flows along with time. Otherwise, it will not be possible for them to get banks for financing. Unfortunately, banks are not in a position to accommodate all the financial requirements of a company, due to tough credit standards. That is where Invoice Factoring comes into play. It happens when a company sells its accounts receivable to a bank or a Invoice Factoring company. The amount that can be taken depends on value of the invoice.
Key benefits associated with Invoice Factoring
• A company can get large amounts of capital through Invoice Factoring. It is because this method is entirely based upon accounts receivable. It has impressed many small scale businesses out there since they can obtain a bigger line from their accounts receivable for services or goods. They will not be able to get such a big amount of capital from any conventional bank lender out there. Invoice Factoring is something that is based on the credit strength of your potential customers. If your company has more potential customers with healthy credit strengths, you can easily enjoy the benefits of Invoice Factoring.
• Invoice Factoring is quicker than traditional bank loans. Since most of the accounts receivable Invoice Factoring lines are in a position to be set up, approved and actively funded within a matter of few weeks, you can go through a hassle free process. However, banks will take more time to engage with their credit reviewing activities about your company. They might even wait for audit results or fiscal period closes. Therefore, if you are in need of quick business capital, Invoice Factoring is the number one option available out there to consider.
• Invoice Factoring is something that expands quickly along with the growth of your company. Almost all the Invoice Factoring companies out there support it. Your company doesn’t need to have an excellent track recording of business. You just need to select a Invoice Factoring company that is big enough to accommodate all your business development ambitions.
• A Invoice Factoring company does not offer loans to their clients. Therefore, you cannot find many similarities between a loan and Invoice Factoring. A Invoice Factoring company will purchase your accounts receivables along with cash. Therefore, it can be considered as a similar process to increasing the working capital, while showing it as a liability in the account balance sheets. This will even reduce debt in the balance sheet, when compared to borrowing. At the end of the day, your company will get the opportunity to enjoy a lower debt to equity ratio.
• Invoice Factoring is less expensive than equity. Most of the businesses approach equity investors to cater their financing requirements. However, there isn’t any substitute for equity capital in some expansion purposes and business investments. Almost all the equity investors expect a higher return from the accounts receivable than the cost. When it comes to Invoice Factoring arrangements, you won’t be able to find any dilutive effect on shareholders. This will assist you a lot to stay away from hassle.
• Invoice Factoring is also recognized as one of the best options available to improve your turn. In the present world, many Invoice Factoring companies will verify invoices with your customers and check whether they are being paid on time. This will motivate your customers to pay the invoices on time through a gentle reminder. This will result in a better service delivery from your end as well.
You Can Find More Information at http://invoicefactoringservices.org
and at www.usloadsource.com/