Information for the city of Des Moines
Des Moines is the capital and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Iowa. It is also the county seat of Polk County. A small portion of the city extends into Warren County. It was incorporated on September 22, 1851, as Fort Des Moines which was shortened to Des Moines in 1857. It is named after the Des Moines River, which may have been adapted from the French Rivi�re des Moines, meaning River of the Monks. The city's population was 203,433 as of the 2010 census. The five county metropolitan area is ranked 88th in terms of population in the United States with 594,600 residents according to the 2014 estimate by the United States Census Bureau.Des Moines is a major center of the U.S. insurance industry and has a sizable financial services and publishing business base. In fact, Des Moines was credited as the number one spot for U.S. insurance companies in a Business Wire article and named the third largest insurance capital of the world.
The city is the headquarters for the have large operations in or near the metro area. In recent years have established data processing and logistical facilities in the Des Moines metro. magazine ranked Des Moines as the Best Place for Business in both 2010 and 2013. In 2014, NBC ranked Des Moines as the Wealthiest City in America according to its criteria.Des Moines is an important city in U.S. presidential politics because it is the capital of Iowa, which is home to the first caucuses of the presidential primary cycle. Hence, many presidential candidates set up campaign headquarters in Des Moines. A 2007 article in The New York Times stated if you have any desire to witness presidential candidates in the most close up and intimate of settings, there is arguably no better place to go than Des Moines.Many insurance companies are headquartered in Des Moines,. Des Moines has been referred to as the Hart of the West because of this.
The Principal is one of two Fortune 500 companies having headquarters in Iowa, ranking 273rd on the magazine's list in 2009.As a center of financial and insurance services, other major corporations headquartered outside of Iowa have established a presence in the Des Moines Metro area,. magazine ranked the Des Moines metropolitan area first on its list of Best Places For Business And Careers, based on factors such as the cost of doing business, cost of living, educational attainment, and crime rate
Information for the state of Iowa
While Iowa is often viewed as a farming state, in reality agriculture is a small portion of a diversified economy, with manufacturing, biotechnology, finance and insurance services, and government services contributing substantially to Iowa's economy. Manufacturing is the largest sector of Iowa's economy, with $20.8 billion (21%) of Iowa's 2003 gross state product. Major manufacturing sectors include food processing, heavy machinery, and agricultural chemicals. Sixteen percent of Iowa's workforce is dedicated to manufacturing. Food processing is the largest component of manufacturing.
Its industrial outputs include food processing, machinery, electric equipment, chemical products, publishing, and primary metals. Directly and indirectly, agriculture has always been a major component of Iowa's economy. However, the direct production and sale of raw agricultural products contributes only about 3.5% of Iowa's gross state product. The indirect role of agriculture in Iowa's economy can be measured in multiple ways, but its total impact, including agriculture-affiliated business, has been measured at 16.4% in terms of value added and 24.3% in terms of total output. Iowa also has a strong financial and insurance sector, with approximately 6,100 firms. Ethanol production consumes approximately one-third of Iowa's corn production, and renewable fuels account for 8% of the state's gross domestic product. A total of 39 ethanol plants produced 3.1 billion US gallons (12,000,000 m3) of fuel in 2009.
We just collected the money that we were owed a lot more quickly.
Invoice Factoring Companies In Iowa
There are many reasons why Invoice Factoring has become a popular and valuable financial tool for businesses today. The key benefit of Invoice Factoring is that a business receives a quick boost to its cash flow: in fact, many Invoice Factoring companies offer cash on their Accounts Receivable within 24 hours! -Invoice Factoring Companies In Iowa
DISCOVER THE FORTUNE THAT LIES IN YOUR RECEIVABLES
Invoice Factoring Companies In Iowa Articles
The benefits of using a Invoice Factoring company versus a bank loan
If you are looking for a convenient way to obtain business capital, Invoice Factoring is one of the best options available out there. From a recent study, it has been identified that many people go for bank financing in such instances, considering that it is the least expensive method of investing. However, Invoice Factoring is associated with many other advantages and we will let you know about them through this article.
A proper cash flow is something that every business in the present world should have. In addition, they need to speed up their cash flows along with time. Otherwise, it will not be possible for them to get banks for financing. Unfortunately, banks are not in a position to accommodate all the financial requirements of a company, due to tough credit standards. That is where Invoice Factoring comes into play. It happens when a company sells its accounts receivable to a bank or a Invoice Factoring company. The amount that can be taken depends on value of the invoice.
Key benefits associated with Invoice Factoring
• A company can get large amounts of capital through Invoice Factoring. It is because this method is entirely based upon accounts receivable. It has impressed many small scale businesses out there since they can obtain a bigger line from their accounts receivable for services or goods. They will not be able to get such a big amount of capital from any conventional bank lender out there. Invoice Factoring is something that is based on the credit strength of your potential customers. If your company has more potential customers with healthy credit strengths, you can easily enjoy the benefits of Invoice Factoring.
• Invoice Factoring is quicker than traditional bank loans. Since most of the accounts receivable Invoice Factoring lines are in a position to be set up, approved and actively funded within a matter of few weeks, you can go through a hassle free process. However, banks will take more time to engage with their credit reviewing activities about your company. They might even wait for audit results or fiscal period closes. Therefore, if you are in need of quick business capital, Invoice Factoring is the number one option available out there to consider.
• Invoice Factoring is something that expands quickly along with the growth of your company. Almost all the Invoice Factoring companies out there support it. Your company doesn’t need to have an excellent track recording of business. You just need to select a Invoice Factoring company that is big enough to accommodate all your business development ambitions.
• A Invoice Factoring company does not offer loans to their clients. Therefore, you cannot find many similarities between a loan and Invoice Factoring. A Invoice Factoring company will purchase your accounts receivables along with cash. Therefore, it can be considered as a similar process to increasing the working capital, while showing it as a liability in the account balance sheets. This will even reduce debt in the balance sheet, when compared to borrowing. At the end of the day, your company will get the opportunity to enjoy a lower debt to equity ratio.
• Invoice Factoring is less expensive than equity. Most of the businesses approach equity investors to cater their financing requirements. However, there isn’t any substitute for equity capital in some expansion purposes and business investments. Almost all the equity investors expect a higher return from the accounts receivable than the cost. When it comes to Invoice Factoring arrangements, you won’t be able to find any dilutive effect on shareholders. This will assist you a lot to stay away from hassle.
• Invoice Factoring is also recognized as one of the best options available to improve your turn. In the present world, many Invoice Factoring companies will verify invoices with your customers and check whether they are being paid on time. This will motivate your customers to pay the invoices on time through a gentle reminder. This will result in a better service delivery from your end as well.
You Can Find More Information at http://invoicefactoringservices.org
and at www.factoringaccounts.org/